Return to Headlines

BCSS Summer Feeding Program to begin June 8, 2020

The Butler County Child Nutrition Program is participating in the Summer Food Service Program. Meals will be provided to all children without charge, ages 0-18 years. Acceptance and participation requirements for the program and all SFSP activities are the same for all regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability, and there will be no discrimination in the course of the meal service. Meals will be provided at all the following sites starting June 8, 2020 until August 6, 2020 Greenville High School (11:00 to 12:00), Dunbar Park (11:00 am to 12:00 pm),  Mt. Zion Baptist Church (11:00 pm to 12:15 pm),  Butler Chapel Church and Greenwood. Meals will be given out on Monday and Thursday of each week. Parents may drive thru and pick up the meals for their children.

Nondiscrimination Statement: In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.  Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.  Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:


mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture

Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

1400 Independence Avenue, SW

Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2)       fax: (202) 690-7442; or


(3)         email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.